Tuesday, May 30, 2017

#wegotthis

Another new journey begins ...

Yesterday, May 30th, was a big day. I spent 1 1/2 hours in my Chemo Consultation appointment. The following photo is an explanation of my diagnosis.


In a nut shell ...
  • Port installed before Tuesday, June 6
  • Start Chemo Tuesday, June 6
  • Every Friday continue drain of fluid from my abdomen
I will be on Chemo for 9 weeks and then another CT scan will be performed to measure the size of the nodules. If things look how the surgeon expects, then surgery. If things haven't shrank enough then another round of Chemo. Like my technical explanation?

The surgery will include a full hysterectomy and also into the abdomen to remove cancer there.

This Journey is a life lesson for me and if you choose to share the journey with me, then here we go. I only request that you bring positive energy, a sense of humor, and forward thinking thoughts as we move along.

Tally Ho~
Lynn


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for explaining that diagram - Very informative but confusing! When my mom went through chemo she said she used to envision the little "scrubbing bubbles" (bathroom cleaner) going through her body. Don't know if that image works for you, but hey, give it a try! We all need a good scrub sometimes!
    Love you, miss you, wish I was there to hold your hand. Mwah!!
    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on this journey… I liked Luanne's "Scrubbing bubbles"!!!!! Positive energy and good thoughts coming your way!! Lots of love, Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb for your support! I am carrying the double edge sword of light and love:)

      Delete