Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Team #wegotthis

lovely days of summer ... week 8 of chemo

My consultation with my oncologist Dr. Roberts in Poulsbo and chemo went well yesterday. Laurynn and Carter kept me entertained and preoccupied for the first hour. I did find out that I need a blood transfusion tomorrow, Thursday, July 27. I will have a CT scan at 11a followed up with a 4 hour blood transfusion and then my Gavetix shot to increase my white blood cell count. Yes, a busy week.

Monday, July 31 Forrest will take me to my consultation appointment with Dr. Shawl, my Oncologist surgeon at Swedish Hospital in Seattle. Ty will meet us there. Given the results of the CT scan Dr. Shawl will determine when surgery will be. I am hoping the week of Aug. 22, so stay tuned.

Steve and Dian want me to come and visit them in Portland, so we are working on tentative dates. Marilyn has indicated that she would like to come to visit not sure if that will be before or after surgery, stay tuned. My niece Lyn will be coming to stay with me after surgery to help with my recovery. Such an amazing team of of love and support!

Rosemary, Melinda, Arnie, and Debbie keep me busy and entertained with movie nights, card nights, BBQ's and outdoor concerts. Hoping to get on the water sometime soon ... maybe this weekend?

EnJOY these lazy days of summer and the sweet life of July.

Love, Laughter, and JOY,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment