Thursday, October 30, 2014

Each day brings amazing surprises and revelations ... don't you agree? I work in the Public sector and I am a full-time student, so I see, witness, experience, and participate in the most enriching and cultivating relationships that you can imagine. I am so very fortunate to be engaged with life at this level daily!

On the flip side with all this stimulation and interacting comes exhaustion and burnout! When and where do we recharge our batteries? Well the good news, as a professional coach, I know the first place for me to turn to is physical activity and I can't wait to participate in Happy Hour Yoga tomorrow night at Bainbridge Yoga House off Day Rd. West.

My other and most preferred physical activity is swimming. The joy and delight that I receive from swimming is immeasurable and relieves all the stresses of life!

Go inside and listen to what your physical body is calling for. l i s t e n ... it will tell you. Respond to what it wants. Take heed to allow the process of love and acceptance move into this physical time and place.

IN DOING SO  ... take the Risk and Feel the Rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment