Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Where have we been?

Here it is two years later and I am revisiting my blog. Dang time files, yes? My intention is to reclaim our connection and allow you the opportunity to share your thoughts and feelings.

The past two years have been full of love, joy, expansion, life, recovery, death, growth, and exploration to name a few things. Currently I am in my junior year of college with WWU in the College of Business and Economics which is a journey I began MANY moons ago. Stepping up to complete this journey has raised many questions with my friends and family. To keep it simple I have heard ... Why?, What?, Where?, What will you be when you finish? Where will this take you? All very valid questions seeking finite answers. Truth be told ... today I do not have an answer to any one of those questions, but what I do sense is that I am on a journey that will lead me to greater heights than I have never experienced in my past and that I am an open book. I AM open to learn, receive, and navigate a life of immeasurable possibilities and that is exciting!

Enough about me! What have you been up to over the past couple of years?

I would love to here from you as we are all in this Journey called Life and it is full of Love, Joy, and experiences and stories that we can draw from. Know that your story matters and the best time to express it is NOW!

Peace & Love to All,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment