Friday, October 31, 2014

today is October 31, 2014

I am not a fan of Halloween ... but I remember how much my mother enjoyed it and this blog is about telling our story. My Mom ... creative, entertaining, joyful, full of Love, imaginative, unique, to say a few of her attributes.

I looked out at the Human Race tonight in a local community where I frequent and said to myself, "is this who we are?" NO, "This" is who we hope to be ... This is who we pretend to be .... This is who .... I still don't get "it."

So Halloween aside; there is another topic that is pressing me to communicate ... Spirits.

We have all lost loved ones, we have all experienced the HOLE that resides is our being when our loved one leave this physical space, Defined as Sadness. Abandoned. Misery. Emptiness. Those words try to explain feelings even 3, 5 10. 18. 20+ years after the loss has been experienced. Where do we go for comfort? How do we seek fulfillment? When will there be resolve?

I don't have the answers, but the calm in this journey is that I seek the questions and in time the answers will come. My love in those who have passed before me plus the resolve that the answers are not the end to the mean give me comfort in knowing that this journey is well worth the experience and the joy that is shared two fold; with Them and You.


No comments:

Post a Comment